CAF works with parents, local businesses, and community members to raise funds to support Carlmont High School and enrich the educational environment for all students beyond what is possible with public dollars by funding flexible, innovative and inclusive educational programs that will have broad based, substantial and lasting impact.
All About CAF
- CAF’s Impact: CAF provides more class choices, invests in teachers, funds creative and enrichment programs, and prepares students for college and career.
- Meet CAF’s Board of Directors.
- Thank you to all our donors! CAF would like to recognize the current parents, parents of alumni, staff, students, grandparents, community members, businesses and friends who have donated to CAF this fiscal year.
- Many thanks to CAF’s business sponsors! Support the businesses who have invested in our students’ education!
- Get involved – volunteer with CAF! Whether you have a few hours or more to give, consider joining CAF as a volunteer!
“What’s Ahead for Sophomore Year?”
What to Know Before Your Student’s First Counselor Meeting
was held on Tuesday, February 23, 2021
If you didn’t have a chance to attend the webinar, you can watch the recording here. (Passcode: kEPOu@17)
- CAF 2019-2020 Annual Report
Our Annual Report for 2019-2020 is available with more detailed information on how CAF supports Carlmont. CAF thanks the extended Carlmont community of parents, alumni, community members, matching gift companies and local businesses for donating a record $917,658! This record amount is supporting programs this school year that help students be ready in the classroom and ready for life.