CAF works with parents, local businesses, and community members to raise funds to support Carlmont High School and enrich the educational environment for all students beyond what is possible with public dollars by funding flexible, innovative and inclusive educational programs that will have broad based, substantial and lasting impact.
All About CAF
- CAF’s Impact: CAF provides more class choices, invests in teachers, funds creative and enrichment programs, and prepares students for college and career.
- Meet CAF’s Board of Directors.
- Thank you to all our donors! CAF would like to recognize the current parents, parents of alumni, staff, students, grandparents, community members, businesses and friends who have donated to CAF this fiscal year.
- Many thanks to CAF’s business sponsors! Support the businesses who have invested in our students’ education!
- Get involved – volunteer with CAF! Whether you have a few hours or more to give, consider joining CAF as a volunteer!
- Take the CAF Survey!
The CAF Team wants to hear from YOU! Please take our brief survey to help us do our (volunteer) job better!
- And we’re off! Welcome back to school!
CAF has been planning for this year since last year, raising funds to allow for smaller classes, more class choice, creative and innovative programs, investing in teachers, and supporting students through the academic support center, counseling, and college and career help. Donate to CAF to support Carlmont student!
- Thank You Carlmont Community!
Thanks to personal donations, matching funds, and our business sponsors, CAF raised $950k during the 2020-2021 school year! These funds will be used to support Carlmont students this school year. Read more about what CAF funds.
- CAF Awarded $20K Oracle Grant to Support STEAM Programming
CAF is so grateful to Oracle for its continued generous support of Carlmont High School and our goal to provide a better educational experience to all our students. Read more about what the $20K Oracle grant is funding this year. #OracleGiving