CAF works with parents, local businesses, and community members to raise funds to support Carlmont High School and enrich the educational environment for all students beyond what is possible with public dollars by funding flexible, innovative and inclusive educational programs that will have broad based, substantial and lasting impact.
All About CAF
- CAF’s Impact: CAF provides more class choices, invests in teachers, funds creative and enrichment programs, and prepares students for college and career.
- Meet CAF’s Board of Directors.
- Thank you to all our donors! CAF would like to recognize the current parents, parents of alumni, staff, students, grandparents, community members, businesses and friends who have donated to CAF this fiscal year.
- Many thanks to CAF’s business sponsors! Support the businesses who have invested in our students’ education!
- Get involved – volunteer with CAF! Whether you have a few hours or more to give, consider joining CAF as a volunteer!
- CAF’s Fall Call to Action Campaign
CAF wants to simplify the process of donating to your student’s education by focusing our fundraising on the Fall Call to Action campaign which begins August 17th. That means more efficient planning for us and fewer times we ask you for money. Give or pledge now and you’ll be set!
- Freshman Parent Orientation
Missed the event or want to refer back to the presentation? Here are the slides from CHS’ freshman parent orientation webinar. The video is available on Facebook.
- Webpage: Carlmont 2020: The Back to School Plan
CAF has created a page “Carlmont 2020: The Back to School Plan“ as a resource for the Carlmont community.
- Video: Carlmont 2020: The Back to School Plan
CAF’s July 29th webinar with Principal Crame, Superintendent Dr. Mary Streshly, CAF President Ulla Foehr, and Carlmont staff is now available in two formats: Facebook or Zoom.
- Thank you Carlmont Community!
CAF is humbled and grateful to report that we raised $917,000 during the 2019-2020 school year. Although CAF funding is important to Carlmont every year, next year it will be critical to allowing some flexibility in responding to the new educational environment – whatever that will be. Thank you, Carlmont community, for your support of Carlmont‘s students.