CAF works with parents, local businesses, and community members to raise funds to support Carlmont High School and enrich the educational environment for all students beyond what is possible with public dollars by funding flexible, innovative and inclusive educational programs that will have broad based, substantial and lasting impact.
All About CAF
- CAF’s Impact: CAF provides more class choices, invests in teachers, funds creative and enrichment programs, and prepares students for college and career.
- Meet CAF’s Board of Directors.
- Thank you to all our donors! CAF would like to recognize the current parents, parents of alumni, staff, students, grandparents, community members, businesses and friends who have donated to CAF this fiscal year.
- Many thanks to CAF’s business sponsors! Support the businesses who have invested in our students’ education!
- Get involved – volunteer with CAF! Whether you have a few hours or more to give, consider joining CAF as a volunteer!
- CAF Awarded $20K Oracle Grant to Support STEAM Programming
CAF is so grateful to Oracle for its continued generous support of Carlmont High School and our goal to provide a better educational experience to all our students. Read more about what the $20K Oracle grant is funding this year. #OracleGiving
- NEW! Carlmont Parent Information Webinar for In Person Instruction
If you missed the March 8th webinar about the return to in person, concurrent learning beginning April 5th, or would like to watch it again, click here for the recording. Hosted by Carlmont High School in partnership with PTSA and CAF, this webinar included a presentation and answered over 150 questions from parents. It’s well worth watching, whether your student plans to return to class this spring or not.
- CAF Freshman Parent Event – event recording available
If you didn’t have a chance to attend the webinar held in February on what to know before your freshman student’s first counselor meeting, you can watch the recording here. (Passcode: kEPOu@17