With just 4 months remaining to reach our $1.1M fundraising goal for this academic year, we are only 55% of the way there. Please donate today so we can provide for smaller class sizes, more class choices, mental health support, and more. Every donation helps us get to our goal.
If you missed CAF’s meeting for 9th grade families:
“What’s Ahead for Sophomore Year” – This event was hosted by CAF and the counseling department for 9th grade families to gain insight into the process your 9th grader will go through to choose classes for sophomore year. If you missed the event, watch the recording HERE or view the SLIDES from the counseling dept.
CAF works with parents, local businesses, and community members to raise funds to support Carlmont High School and enrich the educational environment for all students beyond what is possible with public dollars by funding flexible, innovative and inclusive educational programs that will have broad based, substantial and lasting impact.
All About CAF
- CAF’s Impact: CAF provides more class choices, invests in teachers, funds creative and enrichment programs, and prepares students for college and career.
- Meet CAF’s Board of Directors.
- Thank you to all our donors! CAF would like to recognize the current parents, parents of alumni, staff, students, grandparents, community members, businesses and friends who have donated to CAF this fiscal year.
- Many thanks to CAF’s business sponsors! Support the businesses who have invested in our students’ education!
- Get involved – volunteer with CAF! Whether you have a few hours or more to give, consider joining CAF as a volunteer!