CAF has secured a $22K Matching Grant for donations made on Giving Tuesday, December 1st! This match is generously being offered by a group of freshman families and grandparents.
Every donation made on December 1st will be doubled – that’s right, we have the opportunity to raise a total of $44K to fully fund two class sections!
Please share the news with Grandparents, Family & Friends by –
- sharing our post on Facebook (don’t forget to Like Us when you’re there!)
- changing your Facebook profile icon to the one below
- sharing this post by email (click the envelope below)
Class Sections That CAF Funds This School Year!
- English I
- AS English I
- Algebra II/Trigonometry
- Biotechnology 1 & 2
- Computer Science
- Instrumental Music (3 sections)
- Engineering & Green Technology
- Modern European History
- Digital Arts
“Thanks to CAF’s support of 13 additional class sections, academic classes have dropped in size by over 25% since the 2013-14 school year. The average size of an academic class in 2013-14 was 37-43. This year, the average class size in English I is 26 and 30 in Algebra I. Keep donating to CAF. It really makes a difference.” ~ Principal Ralph Crame